Lawrence F. Regan, Jr.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Bankruptcy Bar Association of Maryland
He is also a member of the Montgomery County Bar Association, where he served on its Judicial Selections Committee from 1996-1998.
- Schlossberg v. Barney, 380 F.3d 174, 178 (4thCir.2004)
- In re Greenbelt Co-op, Inc., 124 B.R. 465 (1991)(Scan Furniture Bankruptcy)
- Walker v. Essex, 318 Md. 516 (1990)(Apportionment of Damages in Wrongful Death)
- In re Wilkinson, 186 B.R. 186 (1995)(Consumer Bankruptcy)
- In re Celeste, 310 B.R. 286 (2004)(Consumer Bankruptcy)
- In re Patio & Porch Systems, Inc., 194 B.R. 569 (1996)(Business Bankruptcy)
- In re Lewis, 170 B.R. 861 (1994) Consumer Bankruptcy)
- In re Larue, 22 Fed. Appx. 355 (2002)(Consumer Bk)
- In re Minzie, 2006 WL 4458579 Bkrtcy.D.Md. (2006)(Consumer Bk)
Mr. Regan attended the University of Maryland for both his undergraduate degree (B.A.) and his Juris Doctor (J.D.). He received his Juris Doctor with Honors and was a member of Phi Beta Sigma Honors Society during his undergraduate education. Mr. Regan has been admitted to practice law in the local and federal courts of Maryland and the District of Columbia as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. Mr. Regan is also a member of many professional organizations and is active in them. Mr. Regan attended the University of Maryland for both his undergraduate degree and his Juris Doctor.
Mr. Regan has been admitted to practice law in the local and federal courts of Maryland and the District of Columbia as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. Mr. Regan is also a member of many professional organizations and is active in them. Mr. Regan’s experience include, counsel of record in more than 2,300 bankruptcy cases in Maryland and the District of Columbia; supervisory counsel in hundreds or thousands more, civil and criminal litigation in state and federal courts in Maryland and the District of Columbia, general civil practice including business organization and corporate, general business, contracts, landlord/tenant, wills, etc.
Mr. Regan has received numerous honors and awards for superior legal work. SuperLawyer Magazine named him a SuperLawyer for both Maryland and Washington, DC in 2007 and 2008. Additionally, he was named a SuperLawyer in the Corporate Counsel Edition in 2009. On May 10, 2014, The National Academy for Bankruptcy Attorneys (nafba.net) named Mr. Regan one of the Top Ten Bankruptcy Attorneys in Maryland. In May, 1994 Mr. Regan became a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum after receiving a million dollar verdict in his first auto negligence jury trial. Mr. Regan was chosen by the United States District Court for the District of Maryland to serve as Ethics Counsel to investigate and prosecute a case of attorney misconduct in the Bankruptcy Court. And, Mr. Regan served as Co- Host of a 21 year “Call in and ask the lawyer” show Saturday mornings on WOL AM 1450.