“A few simple steps can prevent suspensions and jail time”
Are you facing traffic warrants?
Have you been charged with driving under a suspended license?
Have your failure to pay traffic tickets led to a suspension of your license?
Are you facing a hearing before the Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA), where your license or driving privileges are in jeopardy?
Do you want to re-apply for a drivers license after being revoked?
Are you facing a medical fitness hearing with the MVA?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, then call the Montero Law Group today. We can help.
Our attorneys are experienced in handling Motor Vehicle Administration matters and traffic cases.
Do not wait, contact us for a free consultation so that we can provide the best possible defense for you. If you just want information or a second opinion, contact us. We will accommodate your schedule.
- Office: 301.588.8100
- R. Manny Montero: 240.475.4848
- Jude Wikramanayake: 301.335.5300 – Montgomery County and Washington DC
- Scott Messersmith: 301.395.0187 – Prince George’s, Anne Arundel County and the Eastern Shore
- Larry Regan – Frederick and Washington County
- Michael Ostroff – Howard County